How To Maximize Your Space:
- Label each box and assign a priority based on those you will need most often.
- Store items you’ll need most often in front.
- Clean and dry appliances.
- Keep refrigerator door slightly ajar and use the space inside for extra storage.
- Store couches on end except for sofa beds.
- Pack each carton completely. Store heavier items on bottom and lighter items on top.
- Never over pack boxes. Overfilled boxes will rupture and topple when stacked.
You must log in to post a comment.